Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ROW80 Check-In--Feel Free to Throw Things...

I totally deserve it.  

I feel like I should make some sort of confession for having disappeared for like...a month...I have no excuse other than I was wrapped up in that "oh my god I have too much to do, lemme just hide under the covers until it all goes away!" kind of feeling, and didn't know where to start. It's no big surprise that while hiding under the covers,  things didn't just "go away".  I finally had to crawl out and just start ticking things off my to-do list and get back on track.  So now that I've begun that process, I sheepishly drag myself back before you to try and finish out the end of this round as strong as I can.

So that being said, since Sunday, I have done two days of 1500 words.  I've blogged Monday (a fun one about some sci-fi shows I caught up on this past weekend. Yes I am a geek, and I wear it proud!) and Tuesday (focusing on writing while being all moody...and the effects it had on the character in my WIP).  I'm really proud of myself for just blogging about things that interested me at the time I was writing. I wasn't worried about what people would think, which I unfortunately worry about all too often.  I am working on that though.  Anyways, back to my update.  I haven't made the blog rounds yet but plan on doing towards the end of this week and well Twitter...yeah that's just a mess. I really am such an introvert when it comes to twitter. I will get more comfortable with it though...I just need to practice and just...do it!  As for working out...*just glares* Week isn't over...so, there's still time to buckle down on this one.  Hopefully the weather cooperates.  

Hope everyone is kicking butt in terms of their ROW80 goals better than I have been, and I look forward to seeing how everyone is progressing as I hop around blogs in the next few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment