Monday, September 16, 2013

MAKING THE MOVE TO WORDPRESS!

Yep. I'm doing it! I've decided to make the move from a blogger blog to self hosted WP. Crazy, no?! I've very little clue as to what I'm doing, but, we'll see if I totally bring down the internet in my move. :D

So, if you follow me via feedly or networked blogs, or any other way to follow me, please update the site. It's kinda bare right now, but don't worry. We'll get there, eventually!

http://lostandfoundinfiction.com/

I won't be deleting this blog. Just in case I totally mess this up. So if something isn't working here or on the new site (links, comments, etc) hit me up via the contact page under review requests or you can DM me on twitter at:

@KatMorrisey


Thanks for your patience during this transition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment