Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Super Bowl Sunday ROW80 Update

In the last 2 years I've become more of a football fan, however, I gotta admit, the main reason for me watching is the commercials.  I love to see what the ad people come up with. And this one for 2013 might be my favorite one ever.  I seriously don't know how it can possibly be topped. Check it out: 



Budweiser has a way with these freakin commercials. Ever year they have one (or more) that turns me into a puddle of tears. And this one was no exception. I was a mess; a complete and utter mess. I mean, not only is it a great frickin song (that alone could probably make me cry depending on the circumstances I was listening to it in), but add in the horse and the guy...*wipes at her eyes* Okay, I can't talk about this anymore. Just watch it and spread it around to friends and family cause the message is so damn sweet, how could you not?!

Alright, I think I've finally pulled my self together. For now. And since I'm at least not crying into my cheerios at the moment, here's my ROW80 update:

  • Finish edits on Finding Home: I'm not done yet. *sighs* I only have about 30 pages though. Yay! I will be getting back to this afternoon so my fingers are crossed I can finish in the next day or so. 
  • Set aside several hours of one day to work on collaborative project: This is going to happen as soon as I publish this post. :D 
  • Read/comment on a min. of 5 blogs: Done!
  • Reply to comments on this blog: Done, I think. I have to go back and double check but I think I finished these up. 
  • Blog min. of one book review: I'm having fun with these reviews. For so long I struggled with what to blog about and all along I could have been doing this. The link to the review is HERE.
  • Check in on Sunday for ROW80: Done!
  • Send out three resumes/applications this week: 2 out of 3 sent. I have another one to send out but I'm not sure if I will get to it today. I'm okay with this though, cause again, it's just about putting my self out there which I'm doing. So...onward!
  • Workout 3 times for the week: Done! Cardio is kicking my ass but I'm having fun at least. This week I'll be focusing on yoga I think. It's going to be an intense work week and I have a feeling I will need the relaxation of yoga at the end of the day!
My goals for this week are:
  • Finish edits of Finding Home by Wednesday night
  • Prepare query letter for Finding Home
  • Spend a minimum of three hours on collaborative project
  • Read/comment on min. of 5 blogs/updates
  • Reply to comments on this blog
  • Check in for ROW80 on Sunday
  • Send out 2 resumes this week
  • Workout a min. of 3 times this week
Lastly, here's a bit of Miranda Lambert for your Sunday. It's one of her older, but still great, songs and it is always on full volume when it comes up on my mp3 player! \o/ 


Hope everyone had a great week and good luck with your goals!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're rocking those goals! Best of luck next week. Editing (grim) - but it's almost over! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And now, as of today (just a bit ago actually) the editing is complete! Yippeeeee! :D

      Delete