Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ROW80 Update for Wednesday. Jan. 25th

This will be a woefully short ROW80 update since I have classes and office hours this afternoon, but seeing as I took some time off last week, I wanted to post a quick note as to my progress.  I need to keep holding myself accountable to my goals after all!  School is back in session and I have returned to running around like crazy, either doing homework for the classes I'm taking, or grading introduction to literature quizzes and papers for the classes I'm teaching.  It's going to be a tough semester since I decided to add another class to my schedule, but I really want to get closer to that goal of my Master's degree.  I took last week off to get all that sorted and ensure I got started on the right foot and didn't fall behind.  So far I'm on track to hit my exercise and writing goals by the end of this week.  The word sprints are a definite help in that regard and I try to participate whenever I am in the office or near a computer.  I hope everyone's week so far is going well and good luck with your goals!


3 comments:

  1. I shouldn't have read this. Now I feel guilty. I have a pile of ungraded papers neatly put away in a file box right next to my chair. I've been trying very hard not to actually *look* at this file box, even though my fingers touch it if I drape my hand down beside my chair...

    OK. Fine. If you can grade papers and still find time to write, so can I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're very disciplined. Good luck on hitting your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on continuing to make progress on your ROW80 goals. A really good idea to take the time to get your courses sorted out to make sure you "got started on the right foot." I'm always happy to be reminded to keep my expectations reasonable and not get ahead of myself.

    ReplyDelete